Monday, September 10, 2012

The Shops at Target

Hey everyone, Happy Monday!

Now, I wanted to talk about a place that I just love.. and go to at least once a week...
Target. 

Whether it's groceries, clothes, home decor, or beauty supplies, there is always something I want or need. And yesterday, they introduced their second round of "The Shops of Target".
I am totally in love with the new shops! I thought I would share them with you, because some of you may be missing out!

The Curiosity Shoppe, great little bits and bobs for your home... I love the US cutting board, so cute!

Kirna Zabete, great women's clothes at great prices! I love the faux leather pants, want them in my fall wardrobe now!

Patch NYC, another great home decor selection, I really want the throw for my couch. Perfect for keeping me warm in the fall...
And last but not least, Odin New York, my boy friend loved their clothes, especially the jacket on the right... the shoes were cute too, if I do say so myself!


So which one is your favorite shop? I can't decide! I have my eye on a few pieces as well.





PS. Have you checked the "Shop My Closet" link? Selling some of my items on eBay!

PPS. Have you stopped by and shopped the Fashion Week Sale on my Etsy Shop?
 Enter code: FW2012 for 15% off your entire purchase! (enter at check out)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...